- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Complete privacy and a distinctive home create a caliber of property rarely available in this case, offered for the first time. Surrounded by the Grand Forest Trails, enjoy two 5-acre parcels with optional adjacent 4.75-ac parcel (partially cleared and leveled) for extra tranquility. Custom features enhance living and entertaining. Dinner party prep in a chef’s kitchen as guests mingle in living with marble fireplace and French doors to a tiered entertaining deck. Main level office for remote work plus theater for movie night! Upper level primary suite with 5-piece bath, 2nd bedroom with window seat and built-ins, flex office and bonus (re-envision as 3rd bed?) Breezeway w/ water feature connects to detached 2-car garage with 768 SF ADU for guests. A truly special property.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1796034
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Community: Island Center
- County: Kitsap County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, See Remarks, Slate, Carpet
- High School: Bainbridge Isl
- Interior Square Footage: 3,448
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 475,240
- Lot Style: Adjacent to Public Land, Dead End Street, Dirt Road, Secluded
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1991
- Web ID: C5H2WZ
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, Electric Car Charging, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Exterior: Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Baseboard, Central A/C, Heat Pump, Insert, Tankless Water Heater
- Land/Topography: Level
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Territorial
- Water Source: Individual Well
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $10,873
- Taxes (Year): 2021